Cloud Hosting Scope and Services
The ability to define “infrastructure configurations” in a programmatic way that leverages versioning, Reuse, and source control management. Develop an Automation solution to provision the services, resources and infrastructure component.
- Complete SSL (Encryption) Setup
- Replication and Clustering Setup
- Development Server Setup
- Quality Analysis (QA) Server Setup
- Production Server Setup
- Remote Server Setup
- Go-Live Support
- Upgrade Support
- Helpdesk Support
- Server Optimization
- Global Cloud Infra to Scale up
- Server and Application Hosting
- Code Deployment on Production Servers
- Server Optimization
- Database Encryption
- Patch Installation for Packages
- Server Monitoring
- Infrastructure Monitoring
- Application Monitoring
- Ticketing System Tracking
- Server Management
- Application Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Server Backup
- Application and Database Backup
Features of Cloud Hosting
We have deployed DHIs 2 systems in many organizations across the globe with advanced cloud hosting features that show our expertise and experience to improve management, stability, security and performance of your company. We work with a host of VPS providers to host and manage DHIS 2 instances that are suitable for your organization. Our DHIS 2 features
Shared Hosting Plan for Every Business
SLA and Response Times
Email/incident support 24/7
|Serverity||Acknowledgement Receipt1||Target Resolution2||Final Resolution|
|Critical||2 Hours||1 Business day||5 Business day|
|High||4 Hours||2 Business day||10 Business day|
|Medium||4 Hours||3 Business day||15 Business day|
|Low||4 Hours||4 Business day||30 Business day|
1. Acknowledge Receipt means the time by which KNOWARTH must respond to the Incident reporter acknowledging receipt of the Incident.
2. Target Resolution means the target time for KNOWARTH to resolve the Incident and or deliver a temporary patch/fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
Network Operations Center Management and Security
Audits and Standards
Test and Development Environments
Data Breach, Incident Investigation and Response
Data and Metadata Retention
a) The provider should only keep data as long as necessary to perform the services to the organization.
Data Storage and Data Access
a) Will any data be stored outside Canada?
b) Is all or some data at rest encrypted (e.g. just passwords, passwords and sensitive data, all data) and what encryption method is used?
b) (ÔÇÿInclÔÇÖ) ÔÇô All data will be encrypted by changing one configuration of application.
Development and Change Management Process