According to CIO, mobile application development is a growing challenge.
Following are the challenges that organizations are facing while developing the customer-facing enterprise mobile applications:
1. Say Yes to Native Development: Customer facing app should be fast, accurate and dynamic which is not possible in case of cross-platform technology. Native technology is the best one in order to attract and retain customers. Another advantages of native app development is that it provides better app performance and speed. In addition to this, native apps work better with hardware and all new platform features can be integrated quickly. Native apps also provide access to important device attributes such as geo-location API, camera, video, audio, etc.
2. Design and User-experience: Gone are the days when the user expectations were just confined to the functionality of the mobile app. Internal and external users have high expectations for usability as well as functionality. User experience and ease of use are the critical criteria’s that determine the success of your development project. In this context, custom mobile application development is the best choice that would reflect the true essence of your business and would maintain the design and functionality.
3. Choosing the right talent: The right set of skilled developers determines the success ratio of the mobile application development project. There is also a dire need of the product managers who not only understands the mobile space but also capable enough to solve the problems of business from product perspective.
4. Powerful API Strategy: Organizations need to evaluate the current service which should be strong enough to power the mobile app. If incase the services are not appropriate, then the developers should identify the requirement and should create API from scratch.
5. Opting the Continuous Delivery approach: Organizations need to evaluate the current service which should be strong enough to power the mobile app. If incase the services are not appropriate, then the developers should identify the requirement and should create API from scratch.
Though Customer facing enterprise app development involves plenty of challenges but a right mobile strategy can overcome all these hurdles. This includes employing right talent, embracing continuous delivery approach and following native development method in order to meet the customers need and provide best user-experience.