Cracking the Challenges of Mobile App Development for Customer Facing Applications
In the enterprise mobility space, there are myriad of mobile applications which acts as wonder for small as well as large scale business. Thus, the mobile app development is in great demand. The competition and emerging technology have made it challenging for the app developers to build the app that meets both business and customers’ requirements. Therefore, it is very necessary to have a mobile strategy in place.
The first app that comes into mind while devising mobility strategy is a customer facing app for a very obvious reason, that it is the channel which generates a good amount of revenue. A balanced mobility strategy should cover all the stakeholders of the enterprise including employees, partners and customers. The strategy should comprise the whole development procedure – from choosing the right set of developers for a specific project to choosing the most appropriate development method, to adding the best features in the application.
According to CIO, mobile application development is a growing challenge.
Following are the challenges that organizations are facing while developing the customer-facing enterprise mobile applications:
1. Say Yes to Native Development: Customer facing app should be fast, accurate and dynamic which is not possible in case of cross-platform technology. Native technology is the best one in order to attract and retain customers. Another advantages of native app development is that it provides better app performance and speed. In addition to this, native apps work better with hardware and all new platform features can be integrated quickly. Native apps also provide access to important device attributes such as geo-location API, camera, video, audio, etc.
2. Design and User-experience: Gone are the days when the user expectations were just confined to the functionality of the mobile app. Internal and external users have high expectations for usability as well as functionality. User experience and ease of use are the critical criteria’s that determine the success of your development project. In this context, custom mobile application development is the best choice that would reflect the true essence of your business and would maintain the design and functionality.
3. Choosing the right talent: The right set of skilled developers determines the success ratio of the mobile application development project. There is also a dire need of the product managers who not only understands the mobile space but also capable enough to solve the problems of business from product perspective.
4. Powerful API Strategy: Organizations need to evaluate the current service which should be strong enough to power the mobile app. If incase the services are not appropriate, then the developers should identify the requirement and should create API from scratch.
5. Opting the Continuous Delivery approach: Organizations need to evaluate the current service which should be strong enough to power the mobile app. If incase the services are not appropriate, then the developers should identify the requirement and should create API from scratch. experience.
Though customer-facing enterprise app development involves plenty of challenges but a right mobile strategy can overcome all these hurdles. This includes employing right talent, embracing continuous delivery approach and following native development method in order to meet the customers need and provide best user-experience.
https://www.knowarth.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Myths-for-Enterprise-Mobile-App-Development-1.png4001140Pinakin Darjihttps://www.knowarth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/knowarth-logo.pngPinakin Darji2019-11-07 17:09:502019-11-26 17:11:25Common Myths for Enterprise Mobile App Development
https://www.knowarth.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/On-Demand-Mobile-Application-Development.png4001140Krunal Vyashttps://www.knowarth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/knowarth-logo.pngKrunal Vyas2019-08-01 16:47:252020-01-10 12:46:06On Demand Mobile Application Development: The Future of Mobility
https://www.knowarth.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Ecommerce-Business-Mobile-App.jpg4001140Pinakin Darjihttps://www.knowarth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/knowarth-logo.pngPinakin Darji2018-08-29 13:02:492018-08-29 13:07:56Why eCommerce business should have a mobile app
https://www.knowarth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/SAAS-based-productivity-management-suite.jpg6571920Krupal Khatrihttps://www.knowarth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/knowarth-logo.pngKrupal Khatri2017-02-28 15:19:302017-02-28 16:39:41SAAS based productivity management suite
https://www.knowarth.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Hospital-Management-System-with-Secure-Mobile-Application.jpg6571920KNOWARTH Adminhttps://www.knowarth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/knowarth-logo.pngKNOWARTH Admin2016-12-30 17:41:182017-01-27 22:48:33Hospital Management System with Secure Mobile Application
https://www.knowarth.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Amazon-Web-Services-AWS-to-Open-Stack-Migration.jpg6571920KNOWARTH Adminhttps://www.knowarth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/knowarth-logo.pngKNOWARTH Admin2016-11-22 17:51:202017-01-30 11:46:29Amazon Web Services (AWS) to Open Stack Migration