PWA is the next gen Mobility A-Game!
There has been a transformation in the lives and business which has been on a global advent. Starting from the way we bank, shop or experience entertainment and travel, to learning, making decisions and working, or interacting with the customers and employees.
An effective integration of mobile devices, mobile application, cloud computing, wireless networks and central server is facilitated by enterprise mobility. This conglomeration of mobility in terms of devices and cloud is one of the reasons why Enterprise Mobility is the new dimension of business. Along with streamlining the process enterprise mobility also gives a better customer experience and improves the productivity of the team.
Listed are some advantages of enterprise mobility:
- Team productivity improves tremendously
- Helps effectuate better communication
- Facilitates streamlining of Operations
- Enhances the customer experience
- Operational cost reduces
- Gives an edge over the competition
- Helps improve the scope for expansion
- The Cloud Computing benefits the organisation
- IoT technology can leverage this mobility
- The freedom to customize interfaces
Three Pillars of Enterprise Mobility
An enterprise mobility strategy is less about managing mobile devices and more about being an advocate for the businessÔÇöenabling the business to integrate and deliver new and innovative business services more quickly. It is more about enabling and accelerating new windows of opportunity and efficiencies and less about restricting access and choices, which can have the unintended consequence of slowing business down. A new and innovative business service is based on the fundamental of security.
The foundation of an enterprise mobility strategy is built on three pillars:
- Engaging customers new and powerful ways
- Ability to boost the productivity and connectivity of employees
- Effectuating innovative services that can enrich the business
Steps to Ensure an Unbeatable Enterprise Mobility Solution
Enterprise Mobility Solution has transformed the business manifold and will be evolving over the coming years in business.
The seven ways one can get started on planning an unbeatable enterprise mobility solution is one that can accelerate the transformation and ensuring a planning for the future:
- Always focus on the end result in the first step- decide on the goal and plan according to the goal
- Decide on what mobile experience will you give: a native app or a web app
- Continuously work on the end delivery of the application
- Concentrate on a seamless user experience that can be delivered by the APIs, and make sure to maintain the security of the API
- There is excessive data that needs effective handling- which requires focus
- Focus on an intact security strategy
- Despite of a global mobility learn to empower every department of the business locally
The Roadmap to Enterprise Mobility
To make a foolproof roadmap to Enterprise mobility is difficult, as it varies basis of the industry and the goals for the same. There is however, a set of do’s and dont’s rules of chronology that you can follow to chart an effective Enterprise Mobility Strategy.
Define the Goals and the Outcomes
Define the Goals and the Outcomes One of the most common mistakes made by companies is to not think things through before jumping into planning a strategy for mobility plans. An ideal approach is to first think of the what they are trying to achieve with the usage of mobile devices like tablets and other technology.
The planning and strategizing of an enterprise mobility is based on below points:
- Finding a common interface where the employees and customers can connect with the business and consume the core products and services.
- What are the ways one can capitalize the opportunities? Find an optimum strategy to engage with the company with the help of mobility.
- A need to develop new application or a new interface that is the need of the hour.
- Is there a need to reengineer a process or a requirement to upgrade any infrastructure? Keep in mind the experience for the employees and customers and the mode of delivery for the experience.