As our motto goes for delivering excellence. Nothing is better than brushing up the knowledge we have among us. To spread this knowledge and learning, we will be holding a training session for NodeJS development and coding.
This session is aimed at updating the knowledge of various coding techniques of NodeJS.The trainer for these session with be Parth Ghiya who has deep technical expertise and practical experience of working with NodeJS applications.
He will cover following topics during the training session:
- Understand NodeJS with core concepts and terminologies
- Store data with mongoose and MongoDB
- Deploy NodeJS apps to production
- Learn clustering, authentication and authorization
- Become KA Certified NodeJS developer
The training will commence from 2nd April to 6th April 2018 at 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM everyday during the week.
For more information email us: firstname.lastname@example.org