Why should every organization have a tailored HR Management Software?
We are living in an era where the efficiency of business is measured by time and cost savings and time equals money. Businesses are increasingly becoming sensitive towards recruitment and hiring costs of new employees. Moreover, attrition is seen as an impression of the management and employees are counted as assets. An HR Management Software can aid company in delivering a great experience.
Every new recruitment is done keeping in mind company values and culture. This is where a mission-critical solution like a Human Resources Management System becomes a business-critical software.
Hiring a resource is a crucial and important process for any business. Other than hiring, HR department must manage numerous records and documents. They can be of different processes related employees of different departments and verticals.
These complex tasks need to be handled swiftly and securely. And it becomes a tedious task for HR teams and even for individuals for record processing and retrievals. An integrated Human Resource Information System (HRIS) can do these tasks easily.
“According to a Forbes study, only 13% of organizations have a single HR system and on average most companies have 3-4 different HR applications to manage their HR operations (one for HRMS, another for learning, another for recruiting, for example).”
Simplified HR Management Software
An HRMS can alleviate the HR from the pain issues of record management and data retrievals. The top benefits of HR Management System not only help organizations in reducing cost but also, enhance their productivity. HR managers have to perform several activities to take care of the complete employee lifecycle; starting from the stage of recruiting and attendance to payroll and leave management. Simplifying entire HR life-cycle will mean streamlined processes and agile workforce that will be able to work autonomously.
How an organization can benefit from HR Management Software?
The most challenging task for any organization is to retain human capital. Retention of human capital is only possible with constant motivation care. And most companies fail at these two at one stage or the other. So, an HR becomes an important catalyst to avoid an attrition. Human Resource works as a bridge between employees and an organization to fill the communication gaps or any loopholes.
HR department has to perform numerous critical activities like Performance evaluation, Workforce management, Attendance, Finance and Payroll, Recruitment, and many other complex administration tasks. At times, to engage with each employee personally every time to solve their grievances, and track their performance manually becomes a herculean task.
For HR professionals, HR Management System (HRMS) proves to be the pillar. With its many advantages and features, HRMS brings automation to HR activities to directly increases productivity and reducing the probability of errors.
How does HR Management Software help companies?
1. Centralized Employee Database: It is the main part through which the entire HR system fetches data to provide the right information for an employee. The centralized employee database houses data of all current as well as ex-employees along with their relevant information.
For example, their address, personal contact number, work experience, number of years in the current company, birthdays, anniversary etc. This ensures HR personnel are up-to-date with all the relevant information all the time.
2. Hiring Management: This module of HR management software aims to find the perfect candidate to suit a particular role. Starting from internal filling a form to tracking online of applicants; this automatic process provides a complete recruitment solution and simplifies complex hiring processes.
3. Employee On-boarding: This is one of the most important HR processes both for new-recruit as well as the organization. An employee needs to scan, upload, fill out all the relevant documents including financial information. Any communication gap or mismatch of data will be a disaster. However, if you have a system that can both verify and digitize records for you to check and edit anytime, then the entire experience becomes of a bonhomie. An integrated HRIS can get this done with just a few clicks.
4. Attendance/Leave Monitoring: With the help of this feature, HR manager can track employee working hours. It also helps in determining entry and exit time as well as system login. Add to this, monitoring of approved, unapproved and pending leaves is shown by default to each employee. This allows managers to auto maintain attendance records and leave of all the employees.
5. Payroll Management: Payroll is a module that can make or break relationships with the company. Almost, 45% employees leave due to low or unpaid wages. Managing payroll with utmost transparency along with a detailed breakdown of the Net and Gross salaries will delight your employees. Moreover, tax deductions and savings can be customized according to details shown on the dashboard.
6. Performance Management: Monitoring and evaluating the performance of every employee is the most crucial task. After all, appraisals are based on these evaluations. Getting it wrong means dissatisfaction and dissidence, even attritions are traced back to this activity.
So, getting this right is absolutely important for an HR. The new age HRMS envelopes this with a 360-performance evaluation where both managers, peers and employees can comment and rate individuals for their KRAs and KPIs that have been already set.
Watch Demo of HRMS Application
So, should you get a custom HRMS?
The answer is a 100% YES. An HRMS solution performs complex tasks within minutes that can take numerous hours doing them manually. An HR Management Software will not only reduce your costs and time but will also improve the efficiency of your workforce.
What features should an HRMS possess?
An HRMS has many built-in features to ease HR processes. However, you can include following features in your custom HRMS:
Human Resource Information System
Helpdesk for HR and Administration
HRMS device provisioning
SSO and HRMS identity access management
Employee Training and Tracking
Legacy HR data and system integrations
Web-based HRMS with access to Mobile devices
Any enterprise works according to objectives and goals. An HR Management Software that has all the features along with an automation of processes ensure agility for the whole organization. An HRIS can be tailored to boost the productivity of HR department and employees that mitigate all the modern-day challenges.
We provide tailored Human Resources Management System that can be customized according to your business processes. Moreover, our experience of working with large and small businesses ensure that we meet all your HRMS requirements.
https://www.knowarth.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Ashish-Shah.png4001140Ashish Shahhttps://www.knowarth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/knowarth-logo.pngAshish Shah2020-04-24 11:33:502020-04-29 17:21:33The New Normal - Leadership Talk
https://www.knowarth.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Product_Design_Blog.png4001140Pinakin Darjihttps://www.knowarth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/knowarth-logo.pngPinakin Darji2020-03-26 12:56:062020-03-26 14:19:57Why a Good Product Design fetch you more Customers?
https://www.knowarth.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Why-Your-Business-Needs-Digital-Transformation.png4001140Pinakin Darjihttps://www.knowarth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/knowarth-logo.pngPinakin Darji2020-03-19 12:28:472020-03-24 11:50:314 Reasons Why your Business Needs Digital Transformation
https://www.knowarth.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Rise-of-the-CX.png4001140Pinakin Darjihttps://www.knowarth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/knowarth-logo.pngPinakin Darji2020-02-10 15:23:502020-02-17 11:34:54Rise of the CX: The next Digital Transformation Frontier
https://www.knowarth.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Hospital-Management-System-with-Secure-Mobile-Application.jpg6571920KNOWARTH Adminhttps://www.knowarth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/knowarth-logo.pngKNOWARTH Admin2016-12-30 17:41:182017-01-27 22:48:33Hospital Management System with Secure Mobile Application
https://www.knowarth.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Appointment-Booking-System-Mobile-App-for-Salon.jpg6571920KNOWARTH Adminhttps://www.knowarth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/knowarth-logo.pngKNOWARTH Admin2016-11-22 16:26:372017-01-30 11:55:12Appointment Booking System & Mobile App for Salon