In a dynamic world and changing business requirements, Information Technology is constantly evolving to make is easier and better for users to become business enablers. An enterprise is dependent on their IT infrastructure to run their operations, monitor users and performance.
At a time when hacking and ransomware attacks are becoming a new normal business will have to consider options of externalizing their Infrastructure Management to experts. It will not only help them lower the risk of Network breakdowns but will also save time and costs on employing expensive tools and technology.
The key to business success is to mitigate increasing challenges in running IT infrastructure to maintain competitiveness, efficiency and business growth. It is also becoming increasingly challenging to optimize, secure and manage mission-critical infrastructure like:
- Maintaining a scalable and secure computing infrastructure that minimizes costs and ensures service quality
- Hiring and retaining a team of well skilled IT professionals to manage infrastructure
- Providing an agile and flexible IT infrastructure that enables quick response to dynamic market demands
- Ensuring adequate bandwidth capacity and traffic loads to support mission-critical application environments
- Managing and controlling increasingly expanding infrastructure
- Managing best-in-breed service providers and product vendors
Is it worth Externalizing Infrastructure Management to experts?
We will need to see an increasing trend towards business becoming more agile and outsourcing their non-core operations like Infrastructure Management to best available resources. Here is where the question comes of business benefits of externalizing infrastructure management to experts. Remote outsourcing of IT Infrastructure Management Services is the cost-effective way out to achieve this and confers manifold benefits that effectively go beyond cost savings. With this blog we are trying to give such answers which will help in understanding of business benefits of externalizing infrastructure management to experts.
Remote Infrastructure Management services include 24 X 7 X 365 remote support and monitoring of:
|Hardware and Network||Software & Application||Virtualization & Security||Networking & Security|
|Network Management||Print Server||Proxy Server||Security|
|Monitoring||Directory Server||Log Analysis||Concepts|
|Disaster Recovery||Web Server||Hyper Visors||VPN|
|VPN||Application Containers||Single Sign on||Nagios|
|High Availability||Antivirus||Identity Access Management||CloudWatch|
|Remote Installation||File Server||Compliance HIPAA, ISMS 27001||ZenCSS|
The key business drivers that favor outsourcing RIM services are:
- Cost reduction through labor arbitrage and utilization – access to vendor’s resources and virtualization technologies
- Highly skilled technical resources available on demand
- Vendor’s domain expertise
- Access to vendor’s state-of-the-art tools and technologies
- Vendor’s proven process and continuous improvement capabilities
- Process-based approach for efficient handling of issues
- Quality certifications ensuring adherence to standards and security controls
- Best practices and domain expertise
- Risk Mitigation for assured business continuity
- Flexibility and scalability to absorb spikes and dips – manpower / technology requirements
- Pre-emptive problem resolution through proactive monitoring and event correlation
- Flexibility of service
- Domain expertise
- Cost savings due to access to vendor’s resources and virtualization technologies
IT Infrastructure Management Outsourcing – A Step towards Operational Efficiency and Excellence
Every business is dependent on its applications and infrastructure components like servers, network, and security. Outsourcing IT Infrastructure management with a trusted provider ensures strategic effectiveness as well as cost efficiency. It puts the management professionals in a better position to give attention to operational areas, align IT with business objectives and optimize processes and acquire new capabilities.
Statistics also show that businesses who partner with an IT management provider are better at capitalizing on the market changes than others.
That is because they get to use their IT partner’s economies of scale, high performance, and enhanced service delivery to address most urgent issues and bring in innovation and significant change.
We are holding an informative webinar on Business Benefits of Externalizing Infrastructure Management to Experts where our RIMS experts will present best case scenarios and benefits for businesses.