Types of Enterprise Apps for Business
Based on business needs, there are several types of enterprise apps that are being utilized by the organization. Some of the apps are:
1. Enterprise Resource Planning App: ERP touches all the business functions of an organization. This application acts as a wonder for those organizations where there are multiple departments like sales, purchase, export, account and others. This application provides all the systems of your organization, the convenience to access data as and when required.
2. Content Management App: CMS is the best choice for those organizations which are facing problems in managing and administering bulk content. This app helps to manage different types of content including documents, presentations, product information and much more.
3. Order Management App: This app helps the sales and marketing team to access data anywhere, anytime. It also keeps a complete track of your order right from inquiry to product delivery. It also helps to generate various reports based on your requirement.
4. Customer Relation Management App: The thing that matters the most to a customer is the service you offer and how quickly you address the customer queries. CRM app enhances the proficiency of CRM department and helps in receiving the responses of customers and giving instant feedback.
5. Human Resource Management App: HRMS app lowers the burden of HR by tracking or gathering employee information. Each module in HRMS several functions like managing payroll, recruitment and on-boarding, maintaining attendance records, performance evaluation, learning management, employee scheduling etc.
Why you need an Enterprise App for your business?
Here are some benefits that an organization can derive from an enterprise app:
- Bring down the cost of business:Developing separate apps for each of the department is a costly affair. In such cases, an enterprise application is the best option as it can be used by all the entities and thus it is cost-effective.
- Centralized control over data: Enterprise apps allows you to have centralized control over data. Single data control for all the departments helps you with great user experience, collaboration and brand-building.
- High Scalability & Greater Security: Enterprise application ensures full safety and security of an enterprise. It is the most scalable option as it is strong enough to take and manage the increased number of users.
- Better Collaboration: Enterprise apps offer better collaborations across all divisions and departments in an organization. Enterprise apps provide smooth collaboration in real time irrespective of your location.
- Easy access: It provides you easy access to data anywhere at any point of time. Even if you are out of office, you can access and work on any kind of information, whether it is sales transaction, client information or presentation.
Organizations are embracing enterprise mobile application development for streamlining their business processes. Enterprise apps has given new horizons to small, medium and large sized businesses. 75% of the Fortune 500 companies are using or planning to use enterprise apps for their organization. In the long term, it can save your valuable time, reduce operational costs and increase productivity.